1 Bedroom Law Student Sublet
Sublet of unfurnished 1 bedroom apartment on the first floor of a walk up building in Brooklyn Heights at Clinton/Livingston Streets
Only $1,828 per month but MUST BE A LAW STUDENT
Available May 15 to July 31, 2021.
Close to 2/3/4/5/A/C/R/F/G Subways: Only 1 stop to Manhattan.
Very close to Brooklyn Heights Promenade and Brooklyn Bridge Park. Also Borough Hall/Court Street, Montague Street, and Atlantic Avenue shopping areas.
The building is a residence hall owned by Brooklyn Law School so you must be able to submit the following documents:
1. A letter from the Registrar's Office at your law school verifying that you are a current law student in good standing.
2. A letter from your summer employer verifying that you will be working full-time this summer OR verification that you will be taking the July 2021 Bar Exam.
The housing charges for this room are as follows:
-$1,828 per month (May 15-July 31 will be roughly $4,570 total)
- $1200 Damage Deposit
-Utilities not included. Sub-tenant is responsible to open and maintain all utility accounts.
- Apartment to rent
- Brooklyn Heights
$1,828 monthly (whole property)
- 15 May 2021
- Minimum term
- 2 months
- Maximum term
- 2 months
- Short rentals considered
- Security deposit
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
New tenant preferences
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current tenant