Furnished Bedroom | Utilities Included
- Mark as unsuitable
Ad ref# 102242976
FURNISHED Bedroom | ALL utilities included
*** I Do Not Reply To A Blank Photo
- MALE only
• twin-sized bed frame
• twin mattress
• large corner desk with shelves, chair, & printer
• large dresser
• night lamp with USB outlet
• 43’ mounted LG television (new)
• laundry basket
• clothes rack
The apartment has a
• large living room
• large kitchen (lots of utensils, pots/pans, rice cooker, crockpot, ninja blender, Keurig pro, water filter, microwave, etc.)
• Stainless steel appliances
• foyer /closet
• bathroom /storage, shower bluetooth speaker
• touchpad door lock with code & key
• Alexa/ echo
• security cameras outside & inside entrances
• outdoor yard & patio area (large area)
This is a quiet smaller building that houses only three other apartments inside, two downstairs, and two apartments upstairs. The building is safe and has a lot of privacy around it.
My apartment is upstairs on the top floor with a front street-entrance view. Neighbors are all super friendly and quiet themselves.
The bedroom window receives a bright light of sunshine. There is a large tree in the front of the building, which stands tall outside the bedroom window, adding an extra layer of privacy and nature.
Foodtown supermarket is located on this block, which is perfect for carrying groceries within a short distance.
• 24-hour Walgreens
• Rite Aide
• 24-hour Dunkin’ Donuts
• Gyms (Harbor Fitness, Harbor Fitness Go, Planet Fitness)
• salons/ barbers
• cupcake shop
One-minute walk to the subway.
Express trains are nearby.
The bridge is just a couple of blocks away. Very excellent for walking, jogging, and biking along the water paths.
I have a small and extremely friendly Frenchie, Julian. If you prefer not to have a dog around, no worries, as he can be gated away from you.
- Apartment share
- $800 monthly (small)
- Minimum term
- Maximum term
- Short rentals considered
- Utilities included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # roommates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- music, travelling, art, outdoors, gardening, walking, design, shopping, cleaning, comedy, tennis, relaxing, sleeping, adventures, architecture
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Male preferred
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current roommate