Spacious Room In Bedford-Stuyvesant
Full room in a 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom shared home in Bedford-Stuyvesant. This property can come furnished or unfurnished.
About This Room This clean, charming and functional room is available.
About this home
This apartment is a smoke-free unit that can be furnished upon request. Other features include WiFi, a large flat-screen TV, and a communal laundry room located in the building. An 11-minute walk from the front steps of the building will get you down to Ralph Avenue station for the A and C trains on the IND Eighth Avenue Line. Book a tour today and get ready to start calling this modern and sophisticated apartment your next home. About June: - June's mission is to make renting apartments as easy and stress-free as possible. - Your home essentials fee ($109/month) includes: a fully equipped kitchen, cleaning, supplies, and our dedicated resident support team available via June app. - Utilities are not included. - All residents go through extensive background checks and interviews with your safety in mind.
* All prices of our homes are calculated on Sept. 21, 2022. See below for additional prices and some date range options: Oct. 2, 2022 - Nov. 16, 2022: $2500/month for unfurnished Oct. 2, 2022 - Oct. 2, 2023: $1575/month for unfurnished Oct. 2, 2022 - Oct. 2, 2023: $1525/month for furnished Oct. 2, 2022 - May 1, 2023: $1600/month for unfurnished Oct. 2, 2022 - May 1, 2023: $1525/month for furnished Oct. 2, 2022 - Nov. 16, 2022: $2200/month for furnished Oct. 16, 2022 - Aug. 9, 2023: $1600/month for furnished Oct. 16, 2022 - Aug. 9, 2023: $1650/month for unfurnished Oct. 17, 2022 - Oct. 17, 2023: $1575/month for furnished Oct. 17, 2022 - Oct. 17, 2023: $1625/month for unfurnished
#692: Bedford-Stuyvesant Full Room B
- Apartment share
- $1,525 monthly (large)
- Minimum term
- 1 month
- Maximum term
- 18 months
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live-out landlord