Room and shared office space in modern apartment
Offering a furnished room with a closet, and shared office space in a three room walk-up apartment on the 4th floor, in a new building. Roommate will be responsible for 1/2 of Internet (5G) ($45/mo.) and electric (varies). The apartment has:
- One and a half baths
- Brand new electric stove, dishwasher, fridge
- Dining room area open to kitchen
- Windows is every room
- Heat / A/C units with remote in each room
- Office has balcony facing backyard
- Laundry on site
- Bike room
- Access to roof.
Located in Little Haiti section of Flatbush, three blocks from subways 5 and 2. This is a French speaking neighborhood, picturesque, church bell towers toll the hours.
This apartment has an airy feeling, natural light throughout the day. It is a safe, quiet and clean environment, well suited for feeling at home, relaxing, resting; it also serves well as a work space for anyone who would like to live in scenic, historic Brooklyn.
A bit about my activities: I telecommute, doing legal admin for a NYC IP law firm; also travel regularly to manage property. I keep an early bedtime and rise early to work or study. My leisure time is spent studying ballroom dance and decorative arts, or visiting family and friends in Brooklyn, Manhattan and Connecticut. I am bilingual English-Castilian, South American of European descent.
- Apartment share
Church Av Station
0-5 minutes walk away
- $1,500 monthly (large)
- Minimum term
- Maximum term
- 18 months
- Short rentals considered
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # roommates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- music, dancing, gardening, swimming, history, culture, poetry, philosophy, sewing, knitting, bicycle, social justice, healthy living, decorating, astronomy
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Max age
- Female preferred
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current roommate