Furnished bedroom | ALL utilities included.
- AVAILABLE: November 1st, 2021 -
Furnished with a
• twin-sized bed frame
• twin mattress
• large corner desk with shelves & chair
• large dresser
• night lamp with a USB outlet
• 43’ mounted television
• laundry basket
• air conditioner
The apartment has a
• large living room
• large kitchen (lots of utensils, pots/pans, rice-cooker, crockpot, ninja blender, Keurig pro, water filter, microwave, etc.)
• Stainless steel appliances
• foyer /closet
• bathroom /storage, shower bluetooth speaker
• touchpad door lock with code & key
• Alexa/ echo
• WiFi 400 Mbps
• security cameras outside & inside entrances
• outdoor yard & patio area (large area)
- MALE preferred
This quiet smaller building houses only three other apartments inside, two downstairs and two apartments upstairs. The building is safe and has a lot of privacy around.
My apartment is upstairs on the top floor with a front street-entrance view. Neighbors are all super friendly and quiet themselves.
The bedroom window receives a bright light of sunshine. There is a large tree in the front of the building which stands tall outside the bedroom window, adding an extra layer of privacy and nature.
Foodtown supermarket is located on this block, which is perfect for carrying groceries in a short distance.
• 24-hour Walgreens
• 24-hour Dunkin’ Donuts
• salons/ barbers
• cupcake shop
One block from the R train at 95th Street Station.
• The station is the first/last stop and is heated and clean.
• Four stops away from Express N train, and just six short stops away from Express D train.
The Verrazano Bridge is just a couple of blocks away. Very excellent for walking, jogging, and biking on the paths along the water.
I have a cute and extremely friendly Frenchie, Julian. If you prefer not to have a dog around, no worries at all, as he can be gated and kept away from you.
- Apartment share
- $780 monthly (large)
- 31 Oct 2021
- Minimum term
- Maximum term
- Short rentals considered
- Utilities included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # roommates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- music, reading, travelling, art, writing, photography, outdoors, beach, animals, gardening, nature, walking, design, cleaning, comedy
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Male preferred
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current roommate