Master bedroom w/private bath (includes utilities)
My roommate and I are seeking a responsible young professional (male or female - single occupant only) in their late 20s to mid-30s, able to provide proof of income. We'd like to sublet this room until December 2020 on a month to month basis. My roommate works in IT and I'm a project manager/part-time artist. Credit history NOT required.
*Move-in date is April 1st*
*The previous owner left behind his queen-sized bed frame, mattress, desk, swivel chair and monitors which you can either choose to keep or dispose of on move-in.*
- Spacious bedroom with private bathroom in a 3 bed 2 bath house in East New York - Price is $1200 including utilities (heat, electric, gas, and internet)
- Rent payment is due on the 1st of every month
- 10 mins walk from Euclid Ave A/C trains with numerous bus stops in the area
- 3 mins walk to Deli's, Laundromat and grocery stores. 8 minutes drive to Gateway Mall
- 5 mins walk to Linden Blvd Multiplex Cinema
- Numerous street parking spots available
Want a Video Preview? Want to Schedule a Showing? Want Great Roommates?
Please send me an email by hitting "reply" on the top left corner of your screen. I'll respond right away.
Thanks for reading! :)
- House share
- $1,200 monthly (large/private bathroom)
- Minimum term
- 3 months
- Maximum term
- 9 months
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # roommates
- Total # rooms
- 26 to 28
- Any pets?
- 1 Female, 1 Male
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current roommate