Furnished Bedroom | ALL utilities included
This is a quiet smaller building that houses only three other apartments inside, two downstairs, and two apartments upstairs. The building is safe and has a lot of privacy around.
My apartment is upstairs on the top floor with a front street-entrance view. Neighbors are all super friendly and quiet themselves.
The bedroom window receives a bright light of sunshine. There is a large tree in the front of the building which stands tall outside the bedroom window, adding an extra layer of privacy and nature.
Furnished with a
• twin-sized bed
• brand-new twin mattress
• large corner desk with shelves & chair
• clothes rack & hangers
• night lamp with a USB outlet
• brand new comforter, if needed for winter.
The apartment has a
• large living room
• large kitchen (lots of utensils, pots/pans, rice-cooker, crockpot, ninja blender, Keurig pro, water filter, microwave, etc.)
• foyer /closet
• bathroom /storage, shower bluetooth speaker
• touchpad door lock with code
• Alexa/ echo
• WiFi 400 Mbps
• security cameras outside & inside entrances
(I live in the bedroom on the other side.)
**ALL utilities will be included, no worries on splitting money for bills.
Foodtown supermarket is located on this block, which is perfect for carrying groceries in a short distance.
• 24-hour Walgreens
• 24-hour Dunkin’ Donuts
• salons/ barbers
• cupcake shop
One block from the R train at 95th Street Station.
• The station is the first/last stop and is heated and clean.
• Four stops away from Express N train, and just six short stops away from Express D train.
The Verrazano Bridge is just a couple of blocks away. Very nice for walking, jogging, and biking on the paths along the water.
I have a cute and extremely friendly Frenchie, Julian. If you prefer not to have a dog around, no worries at all, as he can be gated away from you.
Prefer straight-male roommate
- Apartment share
- $750 monthly (large)
- Minimum term
- Maximum term
- Short rentals considered
- Utilities included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # roommates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Male preferred
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current roommate