Room in Recently Renovated Park Slope Apartment
I'm in the process of moving out of state and looking for someone to rent my bedroom starting on January 1st or anytime thereafter. It would be for a lease that lasts through July 31st, but you will also have the option of renewing the lease. If you are looking for a shorter stay, I am also interested in hearing from you.
There are lots of great reasons to live here!
1. The apartment has excellent amenities including WASHER/DRYER IN-UNIT, a DISHWASHER, TWO BATHROOMS, and AMPLE CLOSET SPACE (closet in bedroom and shared closet both have sliding doors).
2. The apartment comes FULLY FURNISHED with BRAND NEW FURNITURE that I bought six months ago - full size bed, desk, leather chair, clothing drawers, office supply drawers, kitchen table/chairs, extra kitchen shelving units with added counter space, printer.
3. Park Slope is an amazing neighborhood. There are tons of great bars and restaurants just steps away, but the apartment is also off of the main roads and away from any noise. It is an ideal combination of a quiet living space with a vibrant neighborhood right at your fingertips.
4. My roommates are AMAZING. They are the cleanest, quietest, most respectful roommates I have ever lived with. I am very sensitive to noise, and they are both very quiet (yet outgoing) so it isn't a problem. Also, they are both extremely clean and never make a mess. I have had zero issues living with them, and they're all-around great guys.
5. The apartment is located about a 7-minute walk from two major subway stops: 4th Ave/9th St stop and the 7th Ave stop. Both stations have F, G, and R access, and you are only about 20-25 minutes away from Manhattan!
6. The water pressure in the shower is really strong. Just an added bonus worth mentioning!
Please contact me if interested! I'd be happy to give you a tour of the apartment or speak to you in more detail about it over the phone. I look forward to hearing from you!
- Apartment share
- $1,400 monthly (large)
- Minimum term
- 3 months
- Maximum term
- Short rentals considered
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # roommates
- Total # rooms
- 24 to 26
- Any pets?
- One roommate is a Master's student at FIT. The other works in data analysis. Both are very friendly, clean, and respectful. I haven't had a single issue in the past few months living here.
- 2 Males
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current roommate