Sunny Room Available in a 3 Bedroom
Looking for a third roommate to sublet a private bedroom starting mid-June to mid-September. No pets, no couples.
Location & convenience:
- Across the street from Saratoga Park
- Several cafes, bars, pizzerias, grocery stores, delis, CBD goodies store, a 24-hour RiteAid, within a 5-min walking radius.
- Two blocks away from Bushwick
- One block from the Halsey stop of the J train, a few minutes walk from the C train, and a B26 bus stop outside the building
- High ceilings and skylights (it gets incredible natural light)
- The building has a spacious backyard (where we sometimes host get-togethers)
- Laundry on the ground floor
- Rooftop with a view
- 1 and a half bathrooms
- One large skylight
- Spacious closet
- AC unit (fan, heating, and cooling)
- High ceilings
- Furnished with a full bed and an optional mattress.
We're looking for a responsible and conscientious roommate to join our home.
ABOUT THIS LISTER
You'd be living with two roommates, both males in their 20s. Both work in creative and tech fields. Queer friendly.
1 month's rent, pro-rated ($400) + security deposit ($800) required to move in.
- Apartment share
- Bedford - Stuyvesant
- $800 monthly (large)
- Minimum term
- 3 months
- Maximum term
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # roommates
- Total # rooms
- 28 to 30
- Any pets?
- 2 Males
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current roommate