Looking for a Third Roommate (Female preferred)
Please read entire post before responding!
Looking for a third roommate in our large three bedroom apartment! The apartment was gut renovated and is conveniently located near public transportation, shops, and restaurants (BJs, Target, TJ Maxx, Marshalls, Smashburger, Chipotle, Starbucks and many more).
We are two female professionals with busy schedules looking for a third female roommate. We are clean and respectful of each other’s spaces as well as common areas. We usually keep to ourselves and hang out in our rooms. Looking for someone with similar vibe!
About the apartment:
- available room is a converted bedroom. Large enough to fit king size, dresser, futon and more (photos are of this room).
-1 shared bathroom,
-1 HUGE kitchen, and plenty closet space.
- The rent for the available room is $650 plus utilities (runs about $40-55 per person, includes internet, electric, gas and common toiletries).
- The room is unfurnished
-Move in date: (flexible)
- 7-9 minutes walking distance to 1 train (231st and 238th)
- Across the street from BX1 and BX2 buses, which takes you to the 4. B, and D lines in less than 10 minutes; the express bus BXM3 also stop across the street which takes you to midtown
- Conveniently located for the following colleges: Lehman College, Manhattan College, Columbia University, Fordham University, Manhattan College, Albert Einstein College of Medicine and many more.
We are looking for someone who:
- is easy going and respectful
-is as busy as we are!
- is willing to comply with the no overnight guest policy! (no exception)
- is looking for a quite place to come home and relax
No pets! No couples!
Upon approval we ask that you pay first month rent + last month rent + $300 security deposit = $1600
If you are interested, please tell me a little bit about yourself and include a link to one of your social media accounts and/or photo of yourself (security purpose).
I will take the post down once I find someone, so if you see the post, the room is still available.
Thanks and good luck with your search!
- Apartment share
238 St Station
(5-10 minutes walk)
- $650 monthly (large)
- Minimum term
- Maximum term
- Short rentals considered
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # roommates
- Total # rooms
- 21 to 30
- Any pets?
- 2 Females
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Female preferred
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current roommate