Roommate for Bolton Hill Apartment
Roommate wanted for a 2 bedroom 2 bath apartment in Bolton Hill. I am a therapist who works remotely from home. Since I do work from home, I need to have the apartment decently quiet for my telehealth appointments during the day and some evenings.
I am looking for someone who is clean, emotionally mature, and has healthy communication skills. You will have a bedroom and your own bathroom. The bedroom is already furnished with a brand new queen size mattress and bedframe. The bedroom has access to the balcony. Common areas are also furnished. Your total cost including all utilities is $950 per month.
The apartment has lots of natural light, a large balcony, and my 1 year old cat who is very friendly. Apartment amenities include gym, pool and resident lounge areas. Walking distance to the Light Rail, MICA, and a few restaurants.
- Apartment share
- Mid-Town Belvedere
- $950 monthly (large/private bathroom)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # roommates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- reading, cooking, travelling, hiking, writing, outdoors, gardening, camping, comedy, board games, science, game nights, astronomy, staying in, mental health
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current roommate