Pvt room/bath/walk-in! View + lightrail + trails.
This apartment is awesome! The rooms are totally separated with independent bathrooms and walk-in closets. I lived in this exact floor plan a few years back. It feels spacious and modern.
The balcony has an unencumbered west view of the mountains due to being next to a nature trail, river, and lake. The trail connects to Chatfield reservoir to the south and downtown to the north.
It’s a 5 minute walk (across a parking lot and pedestrian bridge) to the end of a light rail line. First stop is downtown Littleton, and you can connect at Broadway station or go as far as Union Station.
Honestly I think this place is a hidden gem. The location seems far away, but it really depends on what you need. It grew on me because of several factors:
- walking distance to a light rail stop
- walking distance to shops/theater/restaurant
- clear view of mountains
- access to an amazing trail that can take you almost anywhere north south
- chill vibe away from city to come home to
- all the amenities you would expect from a nice apartment
There’s a small garage downstairs and we may need to coordinate parking since we are limited to the driveway/garage.
I prefer to bike or take the light rail. The only thing I would say is lacking from this location is a super close grocery store, but I believe there is a weekend farmer’s market across the street during the warmer season.
I’ve had plenty of experiences in my life, so I am seeking out a responsible and well-adjusted person who I can relate to and feel very comfortable living with.
I can afford this place without a roommate, and I honestly enjoy having a chill person around who I can potentially get to know.
I have friends in CO, but many of them are settling down or having kids. It would be nice to make new friends now that I’m returning to Denver.
I’ll be working at a startup in RiNo. I’ll be able to work remotely much of the time, but I do anticipate spending time at the office for my first few months at least.
If you reach out, please tell me something meaningful about yourself. I will answer any questions you have to help you make an informed decision. I simply ask you return the favor.
Some things you should know upfront:
1) You will need to be officially added by the leasing office. This is part of my lease agreement and it’s in everybody’s best interest at the end of the day. I will make your rate flat by paying utilities, internet, etc.
2) The apartment complex is non-smoking (even on balconies and on grounds). Again: not my rule. I’m not a smoker so the rule does not bother me.
3) I’m an open-minded and financially independent person. I am open to a roommate with any background, gender, and personality.
All that being said, I am looking at many factors to find a great roommate.
- you have a job or are starting a new job (alternatively you are in higher education and have the means to pay)
- you like people (going out, funny conversations, etc) and make an effort to put yourself in those situations
- you enjoy nature and being active
- you make an effort toward a healthy lifestyle
- you like to travel
- you like a variety of international food
- you have an eclectic taste in music
- you clean up after yourself
- you are a bit of a nerd like me and like sci-fi movies and shows (or just movies and shows in general).
^- looking forward to hearing from you!!!
- you are looking for a room because you need “help”
- you have no info or pictures on your profile to give me any idea who you are
- you send messages like “I need a place to stay” — no shit, Sherlock.
- Apartment share
- $1,290 monthly (large/private bathroom)
- Minimum term
- Maximum term
- Utilities included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # roommates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- music, films, travelling, hiking, food, biking, nature, science, computers, guitar, trying new things
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current roommate