Looking for a third housemate for our home!
Hey all! Looking for a third housemate to move into this hidden gem. We're excited to find someone that will help make this place into a home. A little about each of the current housemates:
- Male, late 20s, clean and organized, likes the outdoors, super friendly. Can stay home to read a book/hangout or do a little yoga in the backyard, or also go out (post COVID of course!). Also, is the unofficial chef of the house. The guy makes some incredible meals!
- Female, mid 20s, likes to stay in but out and about from time to time. Great housemate and super respectful!
- You: well, if you're looking for a place to call home, and everything above sounds like the people you would like to live with, then this is your place! Especially the room that is available. Large master bedroom (16' x 12') with its own renovated bathroom. Lots of daylight, a nice large closet, as well as own entrance from the backyard. The deck is also connected to the room, so take your work from home from inside or outside.
A few more things about the place:
Roughly 1,650sf. Top flat of a newly renovated duplex. Unit downstairs occupied by a single professional. We all hang out from time to time. Flat has plenty of space: large living room, dining room, large kitchen, and a large garage. Includes laundry room with new washer and dryer. Also, central A/C and heat.
Lastly, the backyard - nice spot to hangout, large plum tree, and plenty of plants!
- House share
- West Oakland
- $1,800 monthly (large/private bathroom)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # roommates
- Total # rooms
- 25 to 28
- Any pets?
- Reading, out and about, yoga, cooking
- 1 Female, 1 Male
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live-out landlord