Furnished private bed & bath in a modern townhome
Located on the ground floor of a modern townhouse in West Oakland, you'll enjoy your private bedroom and bathroom with access to a backyard patio. The room comes furnished with a comfortable bed, storage shelves, a floor rug, and some lighting. It includes features such as hardwood floors, a walk-in closet, and a full-size shower. See BEDROOM 3 in the floor plan picture.
- Monthly rent $1500
- Utilities will be about $100 monthly, which includes twice-a-month professional cleaning, PG&E, Comcast, trash&sewage.
- Move-in costs include first-month's rent + a security deposit ($1500)
- Move-in date is flexible, though we are aiming for sometime in Jan 2018
- 6-12-month lease term preferred
The Ideal Roommate
- Single occupancy (no couples, please).
- Clean, considerate, and respectful of others and common spaces, e. g. no overnight dishes.
- Our home is new, so it's important that you help take care of it, e. g. leaving shoes at the door.
- Friendly and laid-back personality, and does not bring the party home.
- Enjoys the occasional dinner party, perhaps a glass of wine.
- No drugs, smoking, illegal substances, or excessive alcohol.
- No pets.
- Financially stable, must show proof-of-income.
The townhouse consists of three floors: ground floor which has a 1-car garage (owner-occupied) and the private bed and bath, second floor which includes the kitchen/dining areas, a half-bathroom, and the living area, on the third floor there are two master suites as well as the shared washer & dryer.
This townhouse is part of one of the newest communities ( Station House ) in West Oakland, which features several green spaces, easy access to West Oakland BART station (~15 min walk, ~5 min bike ride) and major highways.
We are a young, married couple, both in our mid-late-20s working at tech companies that are headquartered in downtown San Francisco. We are major foodies and love trying out fitness classes around the Bay Area. We love to travel and enjoy a glass of wine with friends, and prefer to keep it casual at home.
Reply to this post and include the following:
- Brief intro (who are you, what do you do for work/fun, etc)
- Social media profiles (e. g. LinkedIn, Facebook)
- Ideal move-in date
- House share
- West Oakland
- $1500 monthly (double/private bathroom)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- 12 months
- Room available weekends only
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # roommates
- Total # rooms
- 26 to 38
- Any pets?
- 2 Males, 1 Female
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not