Large Room near Piedmont Avenue Available
We are Julie and Jeanne and we live in an awesome apartment building in a REALLY awesome neighborhood in Oakland and we are looking for one roommate to share this awesome space with!
The Room Available and Unit info:
- Rent is $1032.00 + utilities
- The room is available NOW! You can move in ASAP.
- The vacant room is 17’ x 11’ with 10' high ceilings. It is huge.
- Hardwoods floors
- Lots of natural light in the room/apartment and great airflow.
- Our unit is on the second level and is a 3 bedroom 1 shared bath.
- Washer and dryer are in the unit!!!!
- Gas range
The apartment building and neighborhood info:
- We have one designated parking spot that the three of us to share but there is PLENTY of street parking and you don't need a permit. Street sweeping is twice a month.
- We have a beautiful backyard that everyone shares. It's well maintained and we welcome your green thumb if you have it.
- Our neighborhood/building is super quiet and tree lined.
- We are located on El Dorado Ave.
- We are two blocks from Piedmont Avenue which means you can walk 5 minutes and be at a grocery store, good restaurants, a CVS, banks and other retail shops.
- We are also close to the Kaiser Hospitals
- Building and unit are not ADA accessible. Both the unit and building require climbing several flights of stairs to access.
Julie is a thirty something assistant video editor and Jeanne is a twenty something auditor. We are 2 responsible, hard working folks, and very clean! We like to think of this place as our little sanctuary/place of rest and quiet. Not much of a party house/building. Cleanliness is our top priority in finding a new housemate, other than that, we’re open and excited to meet you!
- Total to move in will be 1st months rent ($1032.) + security deposit ($1333.33) totallying $2365.33.
- Utilities we are responsible for are PG&E, comcast and garbage which add up to roughly $100pp a month
- This is a month to month lease
- Employed and making about 3 times the rent
- Has good credit with no evictions, bankruptcy or the like
*** Credit is key, our landlord is VERY diligent about credit and rental history, if you have evictions on your record, you will not be approved to live here***
- Has good previous tenant references
- $50 non-refundable application fee
- No smokers, no pets, no couples.
We would love to hear from you! If you're interested in setting up a viewing, please respond with:
- A little bit about yourself
- What you're looking for in housemate
- Your moving timeline
NOTE: Given the current status of COVID-19, we will be setting up virtual calls to interview/meet potential tenants and give house tours (FaceTime, Zoom, Skype, Google Hangouts, etc). Thanks for understanding and staying at home!!
- Apartment share
- Piedmont Avenue
- $1,033 monthly (large)
- Minimum term
- Maximum term
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # roommates
- Total # rooms
- 29 to 35
- Any pets?
- 2 Females
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current roommate