Spacious room in Oakland
Unfurnished Full room in a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom shared home in Oakland.
About This Room
This room may be unfurnished or furnished (additional fees apply) at the time of your move-in date. For up to date prices, please enter your move-in, move-out dates and your furnishing option.
About this home
If you are in the market for a shared apartment in the San Francisco Bay Area, don’t miss this newly refurbished two-bedroom, one-bathroom home for rent in Oakland, California. At 1119-square-feet, this refurbished unit comes loaded with crown molding, a decorative fireplace, a flat-screen TV in the living room, granite countertops, HVAC, a mix of carpet and tile flooring, a newly remodeled kitchen, a spacious backyard, and wood wall paneling.
- June's mission is to make renting apartments as easy and stress-free as possible.
- Your home essentials fee ($109/month) includes: a fully equipped kitchen, cleaning, supplies, and our dedicated resident support team available via June app.
- All residents go through extensive background checks and interviews with your safety in mind.
* All prices of our homes are calculated on .
See below for additional prices and date range options:
June 23, 2022 - June 23, 2023: $1300/month for unfurnished
June 23, 2022 - June 23, 2023: $1600/month for furnished
June 23, 2022 - May 23, 2023: $1300/month for unfurnished
June 23, 2022 - May 23, 2023: $1625/month for furnished
June 23, 2022 - Aug. 7, 2022: $2100/month for furnished
June 23, 2022 - Aug. 7, 2022: $1300/month for unfurnished
This unit is a rental unit subject to the San Francisco Rent Ordinance, which limits evictions without just cause, and which states that any waiver by a tenant of their rights under the Rent Ordinance is void as contrary to public policy.
#955: Oakland Full Room B
- Apartment share
- $1,300 monthly (large)
- Minimum term
- 1 month
- Maximum term
- 18 months
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live-out landlord