Comfy Room in Oakland #825 B
Queen room in a 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom shared home in Oakland. Flexible 1-18 month lease, no broker or extra fees. This property can come furnished or unfurnished.
About This Home
A contemporary second-floor home with cozy qualities and updated features, this three-bedroom, one-bathroom shared unit in Oakland is priced to rent quickly. At 950-square-feet, this spacious, sunlit unit has been newly renovated and features central heating and air conditioning, freshly pained walls and baseboards, high ceilings, HydroShield wood-based laminate floors, and a washer and dryer. Warm and inviting bedrooms offer walk-in closets, large windows, and enough space for queen-size beds and nightstands. A spacious, gourmet kitchen features black granite countertops, white shaker cabinets and drawers, and new stainless steel appliances, including a full-size refrigerator and gas range. A stylish bathroom boasts a granite double-sink vanity that matches the kitchen countertops, modern lighting fixtures, white subway tiles, and a clawfoot bathtub for you to relax in. A perfect space for hosting guests or relaxing after a long day, the living room can easily accommodate a sectional couch, coffee table, and TV stand. Closets in the hallway and living room provide additional storage space for all sorts of necessities. As a bonus, this apartment features a small wooden balcony accessible through the living area, which gives access to the backyard via a staircase. Rooms in this Oakland penthouse apartment can be fully furnished.
About This Room
This room is furnished. Actual furnishings may vary from photos on this page. June Homes will have this room unfurnished for stays longer than 3 months for a one-time fee of $300.
About June Homes:
- June Homes mission is to make renting apartments as easy and stress-free as possible.
- Your utilities and home essentials fee ($145/month) includes: Wi-Fi, Sling TV, monthly supplies drop off (anything from toilet paper to paper towels), up to $30/mo in utilities included, fresh linens and our dedicated resident support team available via June Homes app.
- You can expect fast online applications, easy contactless move-ins, and no hidden fees or broker fees.
- All residents go through extensive background checks and interviews with your safety in mind.
* All our homes are priced dynamically -- the exact rate is dependent on when you might want to move in and move out. Visit our website for a quote on your specific dates.
This unit is a rental unit subject to the San Francisco Rent Ordinance, which limits evictions without just cause, and which states that any waiver by a tenant of their rights under the Rent Ordinance is void as contrary to public policy.
#825: Oakland Queen room B
- Apartment share
- $1,325 monthly (large)
- Minimum term
- 1 month
- Maximum term
- 18 months
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a real estate agent or broker