Cozy Room in Oakland #778 B
Queen room in a 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom shared home in Oakland. Flexible 1-18 month lease, no broker or extra fees. This property can come furnished or unfurnished.
About This Home
This big and beautiful two-story apartment in Oakland is now available to rent. At 1193-square-feet, this three-bedroom, one-bathroom shared unit features central heating and air conditioning, freshly painted walls, new hardwood floors, and a washer and dryer. A spacious, eat-in kitchen boasts beautiful white countertops and comes equipped with modern stainless steel appliances, including a dishwasher and microwave. The kitchen offers a roomy closet and plenty of space for a dining table and chairs. Large, sunlit bedrooms accommodate queen-size beds, desks, dressers, and nightstands. The one full-bathroom upstairs features a new sink and a walk-in bathtub and shower combination. The front door of this apartment opens to a cozy living area, perfect for a large sofa, coffee table, and additional furniture like a TV stand and chairs. Rooms may be fully furnished for an additional fee.
About This Room
This room is furnished. Actual furnishings may vary from photos on this page. June Homes will have this room unfurnished for stays longer than 3 months for a one-time fee of $300.
About June Homes:
- June Homes mission is to make renting apartments as easy and stress-free as possible.
- Your utilities and home essentials fee ($145/month) includes: Wi-Fi, Sling TV, monthly supplies drop off (anything from toilet paper to paper towels), up to $30/mo in utilities included, fresh linens and our dedicated resident support team available via June Homes app.
- You can expect fast online applications, easy contactless move-ins, and no hidden fees or broker fees.
- All residents go through extensive background checks and interviews with your safety in mind.
* All our homes are priced dynamically -- the exact rate is dependent on when you might want to move in and move out. Visit our website for a quote on your specific dates.
This unit is a rental unit subject to the San Francisco Rent Ordinance, which limits evictions without just cause, and which states that any waiver by a tenant of their rights under the Rent Ordinance is void as contrary to public policy.
#778: Oakland Queen room 2B
- Apartment share
- $1,250 monthly (large)
- Minimum term
- 1 month
- Maximum term
- 18 months
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a real estate agent or broker