Private Room in Shared Victorian Home
Hi there! Looking for one housemate for this newly occupied West Oakland home. Check out the details below. If you're interested, send me a message with a little bit about yourself and we'll set up an initial meeting via phone/video call!
Virtual tour available at 141612thstreet. com
ABOUT THE HOUSE
- 5 private bedrooms, 2 shared bathrooms, single-family house
- Currently one furnished bedroom available
-- Full, memory foam mattress
-- Closet with hangers
-- Full length mirror
- 1,400 SF of living space
- Furnished living room and kitchen
- Fenced backyard
- Laundry room in building with washer and dryer
- Street-parking on 12th street is usually available
ABOUT THE HOUSEMATES
Working professionals in our 20s/30s.
Clean, quiet, and respectful.
ABOUT THE AREA
- On 12th street: Friendly neighbors, some have lived there for decades.
- About 2 miles (10-minute drive) from Target, Safeway, Whole Foods, Home Depot, Panera Bread, Ikea, etc.
- About 0.5 mile (10-minute walk) from the West Oakland BART station
- One train stop from San Francisco
- One train stop from Downtown Oakland.
- Easy access to freeways
- University of California, Berkeley (15-minute drive)
- UCSF Benioff Children’s Hospital - Oakland (10-minute drive)
We strive to adhere to the CDC's guidelines on staying safe during COVID while living in shared housing, including wearing masks and limiting guests. We'll both be fully vaccinated by early May.
- Utilities included in rent, except internet
- 1-year lease, preferred. Month-to-month lease available.
- Security deposit of one month’s rent due to secure spot. First month’s rent due on move-in.
- Applicant must be a non-smoker (tobacco)
- Sorry no pets
- *Must be clean and tidy*
- House share
- $1,100 monthly (small)
$1,100 monthly(NOW LET)
$1,125 monthly(NOW LET)
- 01 Nov 2021
- Minimum term
- 3 months
- Maximum term
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # roommates
- Total # rooms
- 25 to 32
- Any pets?
- reading, hiking, video games, fitness, health, snowboarding, entrepreneurship
- 3 Males, 1 Female
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a resident landlord