Utilities Included Furnished Rooms in Large House
2 Rooms Available Now!
Room Description (same for both rooms):
100 square feet, carpet, large window, ceiling fan, large mirrored closet, shared bath (with only one person), furnished or unfurnished
*Furnishings options include: full bed, nightstand, desk, dresser*
Monthly rent per room: $800 (All Utilities Included)
Utilities included: Electricity, Gas, Water, Garbage, Internet
Security Deposit per room: $800 Total upfront cost per room: $1600
Lease Length: 6 months; which rolls into month-month
Smoking (outside only)
Street parking in front of house
Process to Rent: Phone call; viewing; application including background check; lease signing; 1st month's rent and security deposit payment
*Common area TV subscriptions: Netflix, HBO max, Prime Video, Disney+*
*Large backyard with/fruit trees, flowers, patio set w/gazebo, and grill*
Fabulous location in the “Heart of the Bay:”
· Less than a mile from freeway access to 92/San Mateo bridge/880/238/580 and 10 minute drive to Hayward BART
· 2 minute drive to Hayward Downtown to enjoy weekend farmers market, restaurants, coffee shops and movie theater
· 4 minute drive and 14 minute walk to Jackson Square Shopping Center which includes a 24 hour Fitness, Safeway, CVS, Starbucks, restaurants and more
· 6 minute drive to Southland Mall, a large indoor mall with department & specialty stores, clothing, shoes, electronics & casual dining
· 15 minute drive to CSU East Bay Campus
· 12 minute walk to Birchfield Park and 15 minute drive to Garin/Dry Creek Regional Park which features 20 miles of hiking trails, a two-acre garden, visitor center, a fishing pond and more.
- House share
- $800 monthly (large)
- $800 monthly (large)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # roommates
- Total # rooms
- 30 to 32
- Any pets?
- 1 Female, 1 Male
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a resident landlord