1 bedroom private bathroom attached garage
This is for a private bedroom that has high ceilings in the room and you will have your own bathroom attached & private car garage including Please find attached model pictures for an idea of the room and home.
Rooms will be unfurnished
-Townhouse complex is newly built
-Less than 5 min to I-880
-Close to shopping centers
-1 bed room
-Private attached bathroom
-High speed 600 gig internet
-Central AC + heat
-Responsible, respectful, easygoing, clean, considerate professionals who pays their bills on time
-Willing to support our efforts to keep the home clean
-Non-smoker, including "medical/recreational marijuana" no drug use
- No overnight guests
-No pets (so sorry!)
-Light cooking only
• $1200 monthly rent due in advance the 1st of every month
• Shared utilities
- First month rent + security deposit : $1200
- Income verification required, please have last two pay stubs or offer letter handy
- Willing to run a credit check
- Term: month-to-month
Please let us know a month (30days) in advance when moving
If you are interested:
Please briefly introduce yourself and provide your contact number. LinkedIn profile would be nice to provide if you lik . ID and proof of income required. Please contact for a room showing.
Wishing you the best of luck on your search—Happy Hunting!
- House share
- $1,200 monthly (large/private bathroom)
- $1,100 monthly (small/private bathroom)
- Minimum term
- 12 months
- Maximum term
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # roommates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- 2 Males
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a resident landlord