Furnished room w/ private bath in luxury home
Bedroom with modern high-end furniture:
- Size: 11.5’ x 12.5’
- Queen size bed
- Night stands
- Private bathroom with double vanity
House: 3-story single family house w/ 5 Bedrooms, 4 baths, 3257 Sq. Ft.
The entire house is FULLY FURNISHED with high-quality, modern furniture and appliances.
- Living room & family loft are equipped with theatre setups (Large TVs w/ full surround sound audio systems).
- Kitchen is fully equipped for cooking needs
- Backyard has barbecue grill setup, dining & lounge areas
- Rec Center has a year-round heated swimming pool, gym, weight & cycle rooms, pool tables, ping pong tables, foosball tables, conference room, etc.
You will have full access to all common areas in the house - living room, dining room, family loft, kitchen, laundry room (washer & dryer), shoe closet, backyard, BBQ grill, etc.
Few blocks away from highway 580/680 entrance. 10 mins walk to Dubiln Bart Station, excellent for commuters. Walkable distance to Whole Foods & just a few blocks away from Safeway/ Ranch99/ etc. Rec center with great amenities is just less than 5 mins walking distance from home.
Looking for a FRIENDLY, CLEAN, ORGANIZED working professional with a stable job. (Owner & housemates are 20s-30s working professionals, with a tiny dog who’s super friendly & well trained)
No hosting party in house. No Pets. Smoke-free, Drug-free. Respectful to others.
Long term leasing (1 year) preferred. Minimum 6 months lease required & month-to-month afterward
Utilities (Gas / Electricity / Water/ Internet): equally split
Deposit: 1 month of rent
There is a background (credit & criminal history) check with a $40 fee needed to qualify.
If interested, please send me a brief introduction & self-description. I will promptly answer your questions and arrange an appointment for the tour
- House share
- $1,450 monthly (large/private bathroom)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # roommates
- Total # rooms
- 24 to 34
- Any pets?
- 2 Males, 2 Females
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a resident landlord