Need a Place to Move by Friday!
Hey! My birth name is Kumasi, but my friends call me Hunter. I’m an aspiring, and sometimes even starving, artist. I sell life insurance but am also looking for a more solid job to fund my life insurance career (need money to buy leads; need leads to make money lol), which is to then fund my music career. I am currently getting unemployment. So, I have a stable means of paying rent until I get a new job.
I’m pretty independent as a person. Especially when I’m working on a project. However, once I’m freed up, I’m a great companion and the best friend you could ask for. I expect the same from a roommate. Just mutual respect and understanding! As this is an emergency, I’m not really pressed on details. I just ask that you be a chill person with reasonable space!
Also, I’ve got a yorkie named Sora. Thanks for your consideration!
- 23, professional male
- Large room wanted
Total budget: $1,200 monthly
- Minimum term
- 1 month
- Maximum term
- Chelsea & Clinton (Midtown West)
- East Village, Lower East Side & Chinatown
- East Williamsburg
- Financial District & Tribeca
- Gramercy Park, Murray Hill & Turtle Bay (Midtown East)
- Greenwich Village & Soho
- Passaic county
- Roosevelt Island
- Upper East Side & Yorkville
- Upper West Side
- Any pets?
- music, video games, working out, dancing, beach, netflix, singing, going out, acting, anime, guitar, adventures, skateboarding, modeling, entrepreneurship
New household preferences
- Smokers OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading