Looking for 1 Bedroom
Sorry if this is a bit long and detailed in advance. Sectioned out for your perusal.
Background: I recently moved back from San Jose California. I'm working in North Jersey and in search of a place to call home in Jersey City.
A little about me:
Age: 32 - Turning 33 next year =[
Occupation: FP&A Manager
Linkdin: Happy to provide upon request
Tidbits about me:
1. I consider myself to be a clean and respectful housemate. This means I wash the dishes after I use them, take out the trash when it's my turn/if no one else has, and try to keep my overall environment as clean as possible. I respect your personal space, and am open to any direct instruction about how you'd like the shared space to be treated.
2. I will be the first to admit that I am an innately shy guy. I am new to the area and don't know many people. At the same time, I don't consider myself to be a hermit. I enjoy a stimulating conversation just as much as the next guy, but I'm also happy to do my own thing without bothering others if need be. I've started on somewhat of a "meal-prep grind," and have discovered that I enjoy cooking, so would be happy to host/enjoy a dinner w/ everyone every now and then if others are open to it.
3. I'm a re-transplant from the West Coast - I moved back to New Jersey for a couple of reasons, one of them being to be closer to my family.
4. I don't have any pets - and I don't mind if you do. I had a best friend for 9 golden years and she passed away last year. That being said - I am a big fan of dogs, or any furry best friends that are friendly.
5. I have references upon request from the people that I had lived with before, so if you need them I can provide. (male and female)
Where I would like to stay and whom I would like to stay with:
In general, I am looking for housemates who are kind, respectful, and who clean up after themselves. I am 420 friendly but I dont smoke anymore myself. I do not judge anyone by race, ethnicity, or sexuality. My budget is somewhere in the 1500 - 2200/mo range for a private room - and I'm happy to share a bathroom if needed. For now, I'd like to live somewhere I can commit to for about 6 months or more, but will give my housemates ample heads up should that time span be any shorter - hoping that you would provide me the same courtesy.
Please feel free to reach out if you think I'd be a good fit. Looking forward to hearing back.
- 32, professional male
- Large room wanted
Total budget: $2,000 monthly
- Minimum term
- Maximum term
- Hoboken & Jersey City
- washing machine
- off street parking
- Any pets?
New household preferences
- Smokers OK?
- Pets OK?
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading