PhD student looking for room in Westside LA
Hi! My name is Vanessa and I am looking for a more permanent place with nice roommates.
I am 27 years old and just moved to LA from Germany to start my PhD in electrical and computer engineering at UCLA. I am also employed as a graduate researcher in my supervisors lab.
I have experience sharing an apartment with multiple people and consider myself to be a relaxed, clean and responsible roommate and I would expect the same from others.
When my schedule allows for it, I like to go jogging or hiking and I love to read. I don’t smoke and I don’t have any pets.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.
- 27, female student
- Small or large room wanted
Total budget: $1,600 monthly
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- furnished room
- washing machine
- Any pets?
- University of California-Los Angeles
- music, reading, cooking, films, hiking, video games, working out, running, swimming, camping, concerts, museums, board games, science, relaxing
New household preferences
- Smokers OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading