Room wanted in Manhattan
I am a professional male aged 27 looking for a room. I am available to move from 9/1/2019 and have a budget of $1500pcm. I would like to share with males or females ideally between 18 and 65 years old.
I work in midtown so train access is a must.
I am laid back, kind, and a great cook.
I have a corgi as well. Her name is Zoe and she is non-negotiable.
- 27, professional male
- Small or large room wanted
Total budget: $1,500 monthly
- Minimum term
- Maximum term
- Chelsea & Clinton (Midtown West)
- East Village, Lower East Side & Chinatown
- Financial District & Tribeca
- Gramercy Park, Murray Hill & Turtle Bay (Midtown East)
- Greenwich Village & Soho
- Upper East Side & Yorkville
- Upper West Side
- Any pets?
New household preferences
- Smokers OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading