I am Jewerly designer living and working in New York for almost 7 years. Work 6 days a week in our showroom in midtown and work on my own project on Saturday.
I have I am very clean and expect the same from Roommates.
I am a runner and I don’t smoke or drink.
I’m currently in the process of moving to UK and not going to renew my lease for 12 month because I’m going to stay in New York only for two more month.
Generally I am very friendly but straight forward person, don’t hesitate to ask anything.
- 26, professional female
- Small or large room wanted
Total budget: $1,500 monthly
- Minimum term
- 3 months
- Maximum term
- 12 months
- Chelsea & Clinton (Midtown West)
- East Harlem
- East Village, Lower East Side & Chinatown
- Financial District & Tribeca
- Gramercy Park, Murray Hill & Turtle Bay (Midtown East)
- Greenwich Village & Soho
- Morningside Heights & Hamilton Heights
- Upper East Side & Yorkville
- Upper West Side
- Any pets?
New household preferences
- Smokers OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading