Gay Cuban-American Seeks Room
Hi everyone. I moved to NYC from Miami in January and currently reside in the UWS. I'm specifically looking to rent a room (long-term) no earlier than October 15 but preferably for November 1 or 15. Also, a two bedroom apartment would be ideal since I'm only interested in sharing a living space with ONE roommate.
About Me: I am financially-responsible, very clean, gay, fun, drama-free, honest, introverted but not anti-social, straightforward, openminded and considerate.
Characteristics of my ideal roommate:
- Is gay friendly (No Trump-Pence supporters)
- Is a non-smoker
- Does their part maintaining the common areas clean without having to be asked or reminded regularly
- is Financially-Stable/ Pays their share of the house bills on time.
- Does not bring the party home. Friends and lovers are ok but not large groups of people.
- is witty and has an irreverent sense of humor (Not requirements but preferred).
If you think we may click send me a message and tell me about yourself.
- 31, male
- Small or large room wanted
Total budget: $1,200 monthly
- Minimum term
- Maximum term
- Chelsea & Clinton (Midtown West)
- East Village, Lower East Side & Chinatown
- Financial District & Tribeca
- Gramercy Park, Murray Hill & Turtle Bay (Midtown East)
- Greenwich Village & Soho
- Morningside Heights & Hamilton Heights
- Upper East Side & Yorkville
- Any pets?
- Film, Writing, Books, Coffee, Wit, Good Food, Traveling, Sleeping,
New household preferences
- Smokers OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading