Young adult professional looking for roommate
- Mark as unsuitable
Ad ref# 102246368
Hey my name is Dylan and I am a young professional who just moved to NYC to work in tech philanthropy. I'm originally from Pennsylvania, but I have a full time job here so I hope to make NYC my new home. I work in the Upper East Side, so I have a heavy preference for the Upper East, but I am open to other areas if it is the right fit. The good thing for you is that I have already been touring tons of places in the UES so I have already taken some of the hard work out for you :) I am hoping to move in 12/1, but I can be flexible on that.
I am pretty easy to get along with, and I hope to be spending lots of time out in the city making new friends and meeting people! When at the apartment you can find me playing video games or reading a book. I will be working from home some days, so I'll need to have the apartment fairly quiet during the day on weekdays. Other than that, I am happy to give as much or as little space as you'd like- we can be best friends, or just co-exist. Send me a message, I would love to connect and see if it's a fit!
- 24, professional male
- Small or large wanted
Total budget: $1,800 monthly
- Available now
- Minimum term
- Maximum term
- Chelsea & Clinton (Midtown West)
- East Village, Lower East Side & Chinatown
- Financial District & Tribeca
- Gramercy Park, Murray Hill & Turtle Bay (Midtown East)
- Greenwich Village & Soho
- Upper East Side & Yorkville
- Upper West Side
- shared living room
- Any pets?
- music, reading, video games, gaming, concerts, singing, going out, theatre, acting, exploring, meeting new people, guitar, volunteering, philosophy
New household preferences
- Smokers OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- No preference specified
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading