**Renovated 3 bed/2 Bath with Private Balcony**
Low Fee roommate Share, no short-term, 1-year lease
The apartment is 954 sq ft 3 bed/ 2 bath and features.
Private outdoor space, Modern Beige Tiled Bathroom, Dishwasher, Platinum Finish Vinyl Flooring, Platinum - Glossy White Kitchen, Stainless Steel Appliances
The 6 train at 28th Street, multiple buses outside your door, and even the East River Ferry at 34th Street.
- Plenty of space to work from home with high-speed wifi and room for at-home workouts
- Pet-friendly community
- Amazing skyline and East River views from top-floor apartments
- 24/7 concierge-attended community with key-fob entry
- Package service center
- Spacious outdoor sundeck with BBQ grill stations
- Basketball court and tennis court
- Recently renovated Fitness Center
- Laundry and bike storage in every building
- Built-in AC and heating in every unit
- Spacious closets
- On-site parking garage
- Community events including weekly yoga, resident get-togethers, and more
-One-month brokers fee
* Exact flooring, finishes, furnishings, views, or layouts may vary throughout the building.
- Apartment share
- Kips Bay
28 St Station
0-5 minutes walk away
- $2,660 monthly (large)
- $2,510 monthly (large)
- $2,250 monthly (large)
- Minimum term
- 12 months
- Maximum term
- 24 months
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a real estate agent or broker