Old Town Pasadena private room/bath for rent!
Master suite available in 2 bed/2bath Old Town Pasadena apartment! I am living in other bedroom and the kitchen/living area would be shared.
About the Place
• Private bedroom & en suite full bathroom
• Central air/Air conditioning
• Washer/Dryer in unit
• Assigned garage parking included
• Living area is furnished, bedroom is not (I just moved in, so I am still unpacking/adding some furniture in addition to what you see in the photos)
• Rooftop deck with grills and seating
• Great location in Old Town Pasadena! 1 block from Central Park and numerous restaurants/bars/shops right outside your door (97 Walk Score!)
• The highway and light rail (Gold Line to downtown LA) are both just a few minutes away
• Available now
• Utilities would be split
I’m 30 years old and just moved to Pasadena. I’m originally from Washington state, but moved here from Chicago. For fun I enjoy hiking, camping, snowboarding, and most outdoor activities. I’m looking forward to checking out the mountains outside of Pasadena and also the restaurants and bars around Old Town. Other hobbies include playing tennis, ultimate frisbee, and board games. For work I manage a healthcare clinic.
• Male roommate preferred, no couples
• Clean, respectful, not loud
• Can pass income/credit/background check
• No smoking
• Would prefer someone somewhat around the same age/stage of life
Message me including some info about yourself if you're interested!
- Apartment share
- Downtown Pasadena
- $1,748 monthly (large/Private bathroom)
- Minimum term
- 12 months
- Maximum term
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # roommates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Male preferred
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current roommate