Newly Added Home In University Park
Sign and pay for a lease that’s 7 months or longer before August 20th 2022, and you’ll get 1 week of free rent. 4 bedroom apartment in University Park. Flexible 1-18 month lease, no broker or extra fees.
About this home
If you are looking for a shared apartment in University Park, Los Angeles, you can choose this newly refurbished shared apartment on the 1, 3 floor with a total size of 1683 sq. ft. with 3 other roommates or you can rent this shared apartment on your own - if available. You can request to have your bedroom furnished or unfurnished. This shared apartment is 9 min walk from the Hoover / 18th station for the 2 and 9 min away from the Hoover / 18th station for the 603 in Hoover / 18th. Other features of this apartment are: dishwasher, wifi, guarantors allowed, smoke-free, couples friendly, laundry in home (free), hvac, balcony, wall-mounted tv, hardwood floors, microwave, oven, refrigerator, toaster. If you drive, you can easily find Driveway parking (free). About June: - June's mission is to make renting apartments as easy and stress-free as possible.
- You can expect fast online applications, easy contactless move-ins, and no hidden fees or broker fees.
- Your home essentials fee ($75/room/month) includes: our dedicated resident support team available via June app.
* All prices of our homes are calculated on Aug. 10, 2022. Aug. 26, 2022 - Sept. 25, 2022: $9125/month Aug. 26, 2022 - Oct. 25, 2022: $8350/month Aug. 26, 2022 - Nov. 24, 2022: $9050/month
#1346: University Park
- Apartment to rent
$6,625 monthly (whole property)
Suggested rent split
- Room 1
- $6,625 monthly
- Minimum term
- 1 month
- Maximum term
- 18 months
- Security deposit
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
New tenant preferences
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live-out landlord