Now available - queen room in Woodley Park
Queen room in a 5 bedroom, 2 bathroom shared home in Woodley Park. This property can come furnished or unfurnished.
About This Room
This room may be unfurnished or furnished (additional fees apply) at the time of your move-in date. For up to date prices, please enter your move-in, move-out dates and your furnishing option.
About this home
This 5 bed, 2 bath home is nestled on the most charming block bordering Rock Creek. A short stroll from the Smithsonian Park and a skip off Connecticut Ave, you're in the midst of the best experience of Woodley Park. Picturesque hikes and fashionable restaurants are calling your name.
- June's mission is to make renting apartments as easy and stress-free as possible.
- Your home essentials fee ($109/month) includes: a fully equipped kitchen, cleaning, supplies, and our dedicated resident support team available via June app.
- All residents go through extensive background checks and interviews with your safety in mind.
* All prices of our homes are calculated on .
See below for additional prices and date range options:
Aug. 14, 2022 - Sept. 28, 2022: $2000/month for unfurnished
Aug. 14, 2022 - Sept. 28, 2022: $1700/month for furnished
Aug. 14, 2022 - Aug. 14, 2023: $1375/month for unfurnished
Aug. 14, 2022 - Aug. 14, 2023: $1325/month for furnished
Aug. 14, 2022 - May 1, 2023: $1450/month for unfurnished
Aug. 14, 2022 - May 1, 2023: $1375/month for furnished
#226: Woodley Park Queen Room C
- Apartment share
- $1,275 monthly (large)
- $1,325 monthly (large)
- $1,300 monthly (large)
- Minimum term
- 1 month
- Maximum term
- 18 months
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live-out landlord