Charming Room In Southwest Waterfront
Queen room in a 7 bedroom, 3.5 bathroom shared home in Southwest Waterfront. This property can come furnished or unfurnished.
About This Room This 161 sq. ft. room on Washington DC's Southwest Waterfront is a clean, spacious and glossy room in a 7-bedroom apartment which is currently furnished, but it can be unfurnished for an additional fee.
About this home
Newly refurbished, this 7-bedroom, 3.5-bathroom Southwest Waterfront brick home is a shared apartment but can be rented in its entirety if you are planning to move in with friends or family. This unit comes loaded with new appliances, including a washer and dryer, and features central AC and heating. This home includes a small fenced-in backyard and a laundry room in the basement. Street parking is available for those that drive. About June: - June's mission is to make renting apartments as easy and stress-free as possible. - Your home essentials fee ($109/month) includes: a fully equipped kitchen, cleaning, supplies, and our dedicated resident support team available via June app. - Utilities are not included. - All residents go through extensive background checks and interviews with your safety in mind.
* All prices of our homes are calculated on Sept. 23, 2022. See below for additional prices and some date range options: Sept. 23, 2022 - May 1, 2023: $1275/month for furnished Sept. 23, 2022 - Sept. 23, 2023: $1275/month for furnished Sept. 23, 2022 - Sept. 23, 2023: $1325/month for unfurnished Sept. 23, 2022 - Nov. 7, 2022: $2200/month for unfurnished Sept. 23, 2022 - Nov. 7, 2022: $1900/month for furnished Sept. 23, 2022 - May 1, 2023: $1350/month for unfurnished Sept. 25, 2022 - Sept. 25, 2023: $1275/month for furnished Sept. 26, 2022 - Sept. 26, 2023: $1275/month for furnished
#938: Southwest Waterfront Queen Room B
- Apartment share
- $1,275 monthly (large)
- $1,125 monthly (large)
- $1,075 monthly (large)
- $1,400 monthly (large)
- Minimum term
- 1 month
- Maximum term
- 18 months
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live-out landlord