Spacious Room In Columbia Heights
Queen room in a 5 bedroom, 2 bathroom shared home in Columbia Heights. This property can come furnished or unfurnished. washington-dc/columbia-heights/204-columbia-heights/tour
About This Room This clean, spacious and glossy room is available.
About this home
This 3-story, 5 bedroom, 2 bathroom home provides the perfect escape from busy city life. Featuring two kitchens, and newly renovated bathrooms, this home has everything you need to truly relax. Located on the edge of Columbia Heights, you’re right next to the McMillan Reservoir and Howard University. As you enter the living room, you’ll find an orange accent sofa and TV for all your home entertainment needs. Decor accents such as floor plants and hand-picked wall art fill the space, along with a breakfast nook seating area. About June: - June's mission is to make renting apartments as easy and stress-free as possible. - Your home essentials fee ($109/month) includes: a fully equipped kitchen, cleaning, supplies, and our dedicated resident support team available via June app. - Utilities are not included. - All residents go through extensive background checks and interviews with your safety in mind.
* All prices of our homes are calculated on Sept. 23, 2022. See below for additional prices and some date range options: Dec. 16, 2022 - Jan. 10, 2024: $1550/month for furnished Dec. 16, 2022 - Dec. 16, 2023: $1675/month for unfurnished Dec. 16, 2022 - Dec. 16, 2023: $1625/month for furnished Dec. 16, 2022 - May 1, 2023: $1800/month for unfurnished Dec. 16, 2022 - May 1, 2023: $1700/month for furnished Dec. 16, 2022 - Jan. 30, 2023: $2375/month for unfurnished Dec. 16, 2022 - Jan. 30, 2023: $2050/month for furnished Dec. 16, 2022 - April 9, 2024: $1550/month for furnished Dec. 26, 2022 - Jan. 20, 2024: $1525/month for furnished
#204: Columbia Heights Queen Room E
- Apartment share
- $1,525 monthly (large)
- 15 Dec 2022
- Minimum term
- 1 month
- Maximum term
- 18 months
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live-out landlord