Living room converted to a private room
LivingRoom turned to Private Room!!!
*Basically like a small studio, with a SHARED bathroom & kitchen!!
MOVE IN ASAP!!
• $1,120 monthly; single occupant (utilities INCLUDED !!)
•$1,240 monthly for couples (utilities INCLUDED!!)
•$550 move in fee (non-refundable) plus First months rent .
-Street Parking, OR Garage Parking available for additional $120 per month added to rent. (negotiable)
-No Credit Check!
-Two months, Proof of income is required
-Yes, background check
-Quartly agreement (Renewed evey 3 months from Move in date)
-Our One Bedroom apartment has a Shared Kitchen, Bathroom, and Patio.
- Conveniently located near the heart of Koreatown! Multiple shops, solans, restaurants, banks, gyms, and schools all conveniently located within walking distance.
-We are very friendly, Quiet, full-time working Nurse Assistants. I will be leaving for a work assignment on 06/14/22 and my boyfriend will be here while im away.
-Healthcare worker is a Plus!!
-Smoking on patio is OK !
Call or Text me to set up a quick tour/interview!!!
(951) 435-5287. If i dont Answer leave a voicemail & ill get back to you ASAP!
Mon - Fri let
- Apartment share
- $1,000 monthly (large)
- Minimum term
- Maximum term
- 6 months
- Room available Monday to Friday only
- Short rentals considered
- Utilities included?
- Not known
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # roommates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- food, working out, work, cleaning, comedy, socializing, chilling, drama free, self-improvement, days out, cute things, goofy, sweets
- 1 Female, 1 Male
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current roommate