Move-in ready, all-inclusive furnished living.
"Get more for your rent at Common Classon with coliving: a private bedroom in a fully-furnished shared suite, WiFi, utilities, household essentials (from pots and pans to toilet paper), free laundry, community events and so much more — all for 20% less than a nearby studio.
At our home in Clinton Hill, you'll get:
• Private, furnished bedroom
• Fully furnished shared spaces
• On-site washer and dryer
• High- end stainless steel kitchen appliances (Pots, pans, utensils, etc.)
• Stocked household essentials (Laundry detergent, toilet paper, etc.)
• Fully furnished community spaces
• Free wifi
• ALL utilities included in the rent, including heat, hot water, gas, and electric
• Keyless access and tech-enabled spaces
• Weekly cleaning of all shared spaces included
• Flexible lease terms (3 months+)
• Access to Common Connect. Connect is your central hub for all things community related, including member events. You’ll also gain access to exclusive perks in the form of deals from local and national brands.
Manhattan is just 40 minutes away on the A, C, or S trains, all of which are a 5 minute walk from Common Classon. To access Brooklyn and Queens, just hop on the nearby G train.
But if you feel like staying local, Clinton Hill is a beautiful neighborhood. It's easy to spend the day exploring the leafy streets, which feature tasty restaurants, local boutiques, and magnificent brownstones. You can also visit new friends at Common Grand, or explore the local university, Pratt Institute, and discover the magnificent works in their public sculpture park.
Find yourself in the midst of all the action at Common Classon. You’re in close proximity to downtown Brooklyn and the Brooklyn Navy Yards, which you can get to via the six Citi Bike stations available. Local favorites around Common Classon include Sisters, a killer cocktail bar and restaurant, Always and Forever Cafe, a cute coffee corner shop, and Fulton Grand, your neighborhood bar with happy hour and a rotating beer list.
*Price advertised reflects a 12 month lease. 6 and 9 month leases are also available.
- Apartment share
- $1,518 monthly (large)
- Minimum term
- 12 months
- Maximum term
- Utilities included?
- Not known
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live-out landlord