Upper West Harlem apt fully set up ready!
*NOTE: This is a private room in a shared apartment.
Location: W 136th St Upper Manhattan
- The subway lines 2, 3, B and C are just a few blocks away
- Many restaurants, coffee shops and grocery stores down the building
- Near to ST. Nicolas Park, Pedestrian Friendly area.
- 5 bedrooms, 1 bathroom apartment.
-The apartment is fully furnished and equipped.
Each room comes with a bed, desk, chair, closet.
You only need to bring your clothes.
Utilities Include wifi, electricity, gas, water, heat, AC, TV cables.
EXTRA Service: Free Cleaning Service 2 to 3 times a month.
- Apartment share
- $1,150 monthly (large)
- Minimum term
- 1 month
- Maximum term
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live-out landlord