All-inclusive furnished room for rent by Central p
Get more for your rent at The Heritage by Common with coliving: a private bedroom in a fully-furnished shared suite, WiFi, utilities, household essentials (from pots and pans to toilet paper), free laundry, community events and so much more — all for 20% less than a nearby studio.
At our home in Harlem, you'll get:
• Private, furnished bedroom
• On-site washer and dryer
• High- end stainless steel kitchen appliances (Pots, pans, utensils, etc.)’
• Stocked household essentials (Laundry detergent, toilet paper, etc.)
• Fully furnished community spaces
• Free wifi
• ALL utilities included in the rent, including heat, hot water, gas, and electric
• Keyless access and tech-enabled spaces
• Weekly cleaning of all shared spaces included
• Flexible lease terms (3 months+)
• Access to Common Connect. Connect is your central hub for all things community related, including member events. You’ll also gain access to exclusive perks in the form of deals from local and national brands.
As a coliving member at the Heritage by Common, your rent gets you more: along with a fully-furnished and all-inclusive suite, you also have access to a host of amenities. These include a full-time concierge, covered bike and car parking, storage, an NYC Fresh Market, and a laundry room in addition to in-suite laundry.
At The Heritage by Common, Harlem is your neighborhood and Central Park, only a block away, is your backyard. Take a morning stroll, host a weekend picnic, or explore the park’s unique features, like the Harlem Meer or Lasker Rink, which offer seasonal ice skating or swimming, or the Conservatory Garden, a lush and vibrant formal garden perfect for a romantic afternoon. If nature’s not your thing, The Heritage by Common is only blocks away from some of Harlem’s cultural institutions like El Museo de Barrio and the Museum of the City of New York. You’re also nearby delicious restaurants like Seasoned Vegan, Maxwell’s Central Park, and Amy & Ruth’s, a local favorite well-known for serving up some of the city’s best soul food.
*Price advertised reflects a 12 month lease. 6 and 9 month leases are also available.
- Apartment share
- Central Park
- $1,632 monthly (large)
- Minimum term
- 12 months
- Maximum term
- Utilities included?
- Not known
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live-out landlord