Room near Todos Santos Plaza
Looking a room near Todos Santos Plaza in Concord? This shared 3-bedroom house near great amenities!
Monthly Room Fee: $1,200
This listing is for a room for rent in a shared home with the home owner.
Home Description: Home provider describes home as, "A 3 bed ranch-style house in a quiet neighborhood close to downtown Concord. Great neighbors but not intrusive. Home share includes room, bathroom, living space, kitchen, laundry and driveway parking. Front yard is well maintained, the backyard is a desert! Old dog in house, friendly with people but not other pets. Close to great areas for walking and cycling. Shopping for basics close by."
Shared with: Home provider describes themselves as, "A friendly, engaging home provider who enjoys working. Enjoy the movies/theatre/restaurants, all subject to COVID restrictions. Like being fit and walk dog daily."
Looking for someone who: Home provider states she is looking for someone who, "Is responsible, conscientious and clean and tidy, with regular, dependable income. Preferably the renter does not work from home and has outside interests, so we both get our 'space.' Hopefully someone with a good sense of humor and who is environmentally conscious."
This room is being offered through Home Match. Home Match helps connect people with available rooms in their homes with those seeking affordable rooms in the county they love. Our home share service uses compatibility-based matching and provides a comprehensive screening process that includes running background checks, collecting references, verifying income and photo ID. Once a match has been made we provide ongoing support to you and your housemate.
In order to qualify for our home share program, applicants must:
- live, work, or study in Contra Costa County
- earn less than $105K annual gross income (single- person household) and
- complete a background check
- We work with all individuals including couples, and families. We also work with applicants of any national origin and language preference. Home Match abides by the Fair Housing Act and does not discriminate based on federal or state protected categories or any other arbitrary reason.
- Please note that submitting an application does not guarantee a match or a specific timeline to be matched.
- If interested in applying, please respond to this ad with your personal email address so we can send you an application.
- House share
- $1,200 monthly (large/private bathroom)
- Minimum term
- 1 month
- Maximum term
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # roommates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Female preferred
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a real estate agent or broker