Bushwick apt minute walk to Maria Hernandez Park
*NOTE: This is a private room in a shared apartment.
Location: 1433 Dekalb Ave, Brooklyn NY
- The apartment is located in Bushwick.
- It's just a few minutes walk to Maria Hernandez Park.
- Here you can find young creative people skating, dancing, and working out. A short 10-minute walk from the trendy beer garden.
- The apartment is located close to the L and M trains located all within walking distance.
- 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms apartment.
- The building has a rooftop, backyard, amazing gym, elevator, balcony accessible from the living room, and laundry.
- Fully equipped with utensils for cooking meals at home.
Each room comes with a bed, desk, chair, closet.
You only need to bring your clothes.
Utilities Include wifi, electricity, gas, water, heat, AC, TV cables.
EXTRA Service: Free Cleaning Service 2 to 3 times a month.
- Apartment share
- $1,750 monthly (large)
- Minimum term
- 1 month
- Maximum term
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live-out landlord