Unfurnished Private Room in West Harlem #446 D
Unfurnished Full room in a 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom shared home in West Harlem. Flexible 1-18 month lease, no broker or extra fees. Custom furnishings can only be installed for stays of 3 months or longer.
About This Home
Updated flooring, laundry in unit, and a neutral color palette are a few phrases that describe this 4 Bedroom - 2 Bathroom West Harlem apartment. Located conveniently near several parks and subway stations, this unit has easy access to everything you could ever need from food and groceries to nightlife and activities. As you enter the living room, you’ll find a comfortable living area equipped with a smart tv for you to kick back and relax. The kitchen has generous cabinet space and updated appliances, including a dishwasher.
About This Room
This room may be furnished or unfurnished at the time of your move-in date. For up to date prices, please enter your move-in, move-out dates and your furnishing option.
About June Homes:
- June Homes mission is to make renting apartments as easy and stress-free as possible.
- Your utilities and home essentials fee ($145/month) includes: Wi-Fi, Sling TV, monthly supplies drop off (anything from toilet paper to paper towels), up to $30/mo in utilities included and our dedicated resident support team available via June Homes app.
- You can expect fast online applications, easy contactless move-ins, and no hidden fees or broker fees.
- All residents go through extensive background checks and interviews with your safety in mind.
* All our homes are priced dynamically -- the exact rate is dependent on when you might want to move in and move out. Visit our website for a quote on your specific dates.
#446: West Harlem Full Room D
- Apartment share
- $1,150 monthly (large)
- Minimum term
- 1 month
- Maximum term
- 18 months
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a real estate agent or broker