Room for Rent in Mountain View -- Prime Location
MOVE IN SPECIAL! $200.00 OFF FIRST MONTHS RENT + waived move in fees
INQUIRE NOW & MENTION NOVEMBER MOVE IN SPECIAL
We are renting our private bedroom at a very quiet neighborhood in Mountain View. The house is located at a VERY CENTRAL LOCATION right off of Shoreline Blvd
1. Newly carpeted installed (05-22-2020) - Be the first tenant to use!
2. Utilities + High speed internet included in rent
3. Brand New Stainless Steel Kitchen Stove
4. Full access to Kitchen amenities
5. Wash & Dryer located in Garage of Home
6. Parking included in rent -- garage, driveway, & plenty of street parking available
-Located near 101/85 Freeways
-Google is a 10minute Bike Ride away
-Weekend Life --take a 5 minute Uber to visit Downtown (Castro Street) & El Camino Real to experience great restaurants as well as major stores (Target, Whole Foods, Cost Plus World Market, CVS, just to name a few).
-Safeway is just around the corner (5-10 minute walk) for a quick grocery run, & Eagle Park is a quick bike ride away where you can find a public pool & plenty of grass &; picnic benches to enjoy outdoor activities.
Rent: $1200 ($200 off first months rent!)
Utilities: Included with Rent (high speed internet, garbage & water)
Washer & Dryer located in garage
Parking: Driveway w/plenty of street parking
IF INTERESTED PLEASE TEXT OR CALL TO SCHEDULE A VIEWING & MENTION JUNE MOVE IN SPECIAL
PLEASE NO PETS
THANKS FOR LOOKING!
- House share
- Mountain View
- $1,199 monthly (large)
- Minimum term
- Maximum term
- Short rentals considered
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # roommates
- Total # rooms
- 24 to 45
- Any pets?
- 2 Males, 1 Female
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live-out landlord