Looking for Perfect Roommate - 2bd/2.5ba Townhouse
My loss is your gain! I have to leave this perfect townhouse to go home and take care of my family.
There's 1 bedroom available in this beautiful 2bd/2.5ba townhouse! As you can see it's incredibly spacious with lots of storage room
Some useful things to note:
- The garage is absolutely huge and a great place for those with hobbies!
- It's a corner unit at the end of the complex so we get almost no outside noise
- The motorcycle is mine and will be gone when I move out; so if that bothers you don't worry!
- All the white colored stuff in the living room is mine and will also be gone, so lots of free space
- The workout equipment in the living room is also mine and will be removed
- I'm looking for someone to take my spot in the lease (until May 2021, ~7 months), starting late Oct/early Nov (flexible)
About the place:
- Constructed in 2017, very new and the appliances are all modern; ~1600 sqft in total
- Corner unit at the end of the lot so almost no external noise!
- Huge tandem garage. Can easily fit 2 cars + 2 motorcycles
- Wood floors in kitchen and living room
- Balcony in the living room
- Half bath on 2nd floor; private bath for each bedroom on 3rd floor
- 5-minute drive to I-880 (Mowry Avenue); 15-minute drive to Dumbarton Bridge, short commute to Facebook, Tesla, and Google
- Walking Distance Facebook, Apple, Genentech Shuttle Stop. 5 mins drive to Google Shuttle Stops
- FoodMax Indian/Asian Grocery Stores across the street!
- ~5-7 min drive to Costco, Walmart, I-880, Auto Mall parkway
- Farmer Market every Sunday at Newark Park Mall. I've gone a few times and they have great produce
- House share
- $1,450 monthly (large/private bathroom)
- Minimum term
- 7 months
- Maximum term
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # roommates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current roommate