Rooms available in beautiful Park Slope
This listing is for a 1 year lease, starting September 1st and ending August 31st.
- The three rooms are different sizes and different prices: the largest (approx 15'8" x 10'7") is $1300/mo, the next (approx 9'2" x 10') is $1200/mo and the last (approx 10' x 10') is $1075/mo.
- The second room has 1 closet; the third has 2 closets on either side of the room.
- The apartment has one large walk-in closet (8' x 6') off the main hallway that is shared among all of the roommates with plenty of storage space and a clothing rack bar/shelf combination that lines 3 of its walls.
- There are 2 bathrooms, one a bit larger than the other, both with showers and the smaller one with a tub.
- The kitchen is approx. 16' x 9' with a dishwasher AND washer/dryer (!), and the living room (which faces the front of the building and gets a ton of light with a great view) is approx. 15' x 15', which will remain furnished with a couch, TV, coffee table, speakers, etc.
- Utilities (electricity, gas, internet) average about $80 a month though this obviously varies depending on the season and personal habits; heat is included.
ABOUT THIS LISTER
- 2 males, 1 recently graduated Film major and professional video editor (Chris) and the other working full-time as a draftsman (Jon), 23 and 30 respectively.
- Both of us are relatively social and often hang out in common areas to watch a movie, work, play board games, cook, etc. Having said that, neither of us are noisy or intrusive and we try to stay as respectful of each other's space as possible.
- Both of us are neat and clean and freely chip in on house tasks without needing to be told to do so. We like to think of this as a small community rather than a group of strangers being forced to tolerate each other.
- Usual NY requirements for renting: 40x income rule, 80x with a guarantor. You will be subject to a credit check etc. This will be done through the landlord, which is something we'll arrange if you've decided you're interested.
- A deposit (first month's rent) is required.
- Apartment share
- Park Slope
- $800 monthly (small)
$900 monthly(NOW LET)
- $1,000 monthly (large)
- Minimum term
- 12 months
- Maximum term
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # roommates
- Total # rooms
- 23 to 30
- Any pets?
- 2 Males
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current roommate