Furnished Room to Move in Hamilton Heights #166 A
Full room in a 4 bedroom, 1 bathroom shared home in Hamilton Heights. Flexible 1-18 month lease, no broker or extra fees. This property can come furnished or unfurnished.
About This Home
A place to nest for a long time, or a little – as a long-term or short-term rental. This Hamilton Heights home offers a perfect place to chill and sip a cocktail after a day of exploring one of the most peaceful pockets of Manhattan. With generous living spaces (furnished or unfurnished) and a cozy entertainment area, be sure to pack that cookbook you’ve never opened: we see entertaining in your future.
About This Room
Spacious master bedroom, includes a full bed, beautifully designed work space (desk, chair), a wardrobe with plenty of storage, a soft rug, a tall window that fills the room with light, a night stand with a cozy reading lamp and a large mirror.
About June Homes:
- June Homes mission is to make renting apartments as easy and stress-free as possible.
- Your membership ($145/month) includes: utilities, high-speed Wi-Fi, Netflix, cable, monthly supplies drop off (anything from toilet paper to paper towels), fresh linens and dedicated member support team available via June Homes app.
- You can expect fast online applications, easy contactless move-ins, and no hidden fees or broker fees.
- All members go through extensive background checks and interviews with your safety in mind.
* All prices of our homes are calculated dynamically.
Visit our website for more specific dates, and quotes.
#166: Hamilton Heights Full Room A
- Apartment share
- Hamilton Heights
- $1,000 monthly (large)
- 16 Aug 2021
- Minimum term
- 1 month
- Maximum term
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a real estate agent or broker