#349 D Furnished Queen Room in South Boston
$200/MONTHLY FLEXIBILITY FEE
Unsure of how long you need a place to stay? Secure our best available rate today so you can cancel or change your reservation with 30 day notice after your first 30-days stay.
Queen room in a 5 bedroom, 3 bathroom shared home in South Boston. Flexible 1-18 month lease, no broker or extra fees. This property can come furnished or unfurnished.
About This Home
A place you’ll want to stay for a long time, or a little – as a long-term or short-term rental. This South Boston 5 bedroom 3 bath townhouse offers a perfect place to rest and revive after a day of exploring one of the most historically-rich pockets of the neighborhood. With generous living spaces (furnished or unfurnished) and an outdoor entertainment area, be sure to pack that cookbook you’ve never opened: we see entertaining in your future.
About This Room
This room has a cozy feel to it with a queen sized bed, modern bed frame, and a wardobe. It's the perfect room to relax in after a day of being on the go.
About June Homes:
- June Homes mission is to make renting apartments as easy and stress-free as possible.
- Your membership ($145/month) includes: Wi-Fi, Sling TV, monthly supplies drop off (anything from toilet paper to paper towels), up to $30/mo in utilities included, fresh linens and our dedicated member support team available via June Homes app.
- You can expect fast online applications, easy contactless move-ins, and no hidden fees or broker fees.
- All members go through extensive background checks and interviews with your safety in mind.
* All our homes are priced dynamically -- the exact rate is dependent on when you might want to move in and move out. Visit our website for a quote on your specific dates.
Visit our website for more specific dates, and quotes.
#349: South Boston Queen Room D
- Apartment share
- South Boston
- $1,225 monthly (large)
- Minimum term
- 1 month
- Maximum term
- 18 months
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a real estate agent or broker