Furnished Full Room in ChinaTown #263 A
Full room in a 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom shared home in Lower East Side. Flexible 1-18 month lease, no broker or extra fees. This property can come furnished or unfurnished.
About This Home
This furnished 3-bedroom - 1 bathroom home is located in the lively Lower East Side neighborhood that defines downtown living. Featuring cozy living areas, modern amenities and all the necessary utilities to help you feel right at home. Laundry in the building makes keeping your favorite clothes crisp.
About This Room
This bright full size bedroom features a, full wardrobe, airy cream colored walls and Central A/C in each bedroom. The art and decor give the room a sleek and cozy feel.
About June Homes:
- June Homes mission is to make renting apartments as easy and stress-free as possible.
- Your membership ($145/month) includes: Wi-Fi, Sling TV, monthly supplies drop off (anything from toilet paper to paper towels), up to $50/mo in utilities included, fresh linens and our dedicated member support team available via June Homes app.
- You can expect fast online applications, easy contactless move-ins, and no hidden fees or broker fees.
- All members go through extensive background checks and interviews with your safety in mind.
* All prices of our homes are calculated dynamically.
Visit our website for more specific dates, and quotes.
#263: Lower East Side Full Room A
- Apartment share
- $1,575 monthly (large)
- Minimum term
- 1 month
- Maximum term
- 18 months
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a real estate agent or broker