Furnished Queen Room in West Harlem
Queen room in a 4 bedroom, 1 bathroom shared home in Hamilton Heights. Flexible 1-18 month lease, no broker or extra fees. This property can come furnished or unfurnished.
About This Home
A recently refurbished apartment in one of the city's up and coming suburbs? We're serious. Find comfort and cozy in equal measure to the elevated living this tranquil spot provides. Have access to a living space meant for entertaining and a kitchen nook meant for cooking.
About This Room
Bedroom A is tucked in it's own quiet nook of the home just off the living space. Enjoy interior courtyard views, double nightstands with ambient task lighting and a wall-mounted work station that can be effortlessly tucked away for added roominess.
About June Homes:
- June Homes mission is to make renting apartments as easy and stress-free as possible.
- Your utilities and home essentials fee ($145/month) includes: Wi-Fi, Sling TV, monthly supplies drop off (anything from toilet paper to paper towels), up to $30/mo in utilities included, fresh linens and our dedicated resident support team available via June Homes app.
- You can expect fast online applications, easy contactless move-ins, and no hidden fees or broker fees.
- All residents go through extensive background checks and interviews with your safety in mind.
* All our homes are priced dynamically -- the exact rate is dependent on when you might want to move in and move out. Visit our website for a quote on your specific dates.
#261: Hamilton Heights Queen Room A
- Apartment share
- $1,125 monthly (large)
- 20 Feb 2022
- Minimum term
- 1 month
- Maximum term
- 18 months
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a real estate agent or broker