Furnished Full Room in Central Harlem #119B
Full room in a 4 bedroom, 1 bathroom shared home in Central Harlem. Flexible 1-18 month lease, no broker or extra fees. This property can come furnished or unfurnished.
About This Home
Newly gut-renovated sunny 4 bed, 1 bath unit in the heart of Central Harlem. This space is roomy with a professionally-stylized living room and breakfast nook for your favorite early morning reads. You're welcome to stay with us for a little while or a long while in our expertly managed home with services providing utilities, wifi, regular cleaning of the common area, kitchen supplies and your everyday necessities.
About This Room
This cozy room offers a grey upholstered full-sized bed with a walnut wood frame that perfectly pairs with its walnut side table. A globe and brass wall sconce illuminates your bedside with a warm colored light while a large desk and blue chair allow for full functionality.
About June Homes:
- June Homes mission is to make renting apartments as easy and stress-free as possible.
- Your utilities and home essentials fee ($145/month) includes: Wi-Fi, Sling TV, monthly supplies drop off (anything from toilet paper to paper towels), up to $30/mo in utilities included, fresh linens and our dedicated resident support team available via June Homes app.
- You can expect fast online applications, easy contactless move-ins, and no hidden fees or broker fees.
- All residents go through extensive background checks and interviews with your safety in mind.
* All our homes are priced dynamically -- the exact rate is dependent on when you might want to move in and move out. Visit our website for a quote on your specific dates.
#119: Central Harlem Full Room B
- Apartment share
- $1,200 monthly (large)
- Minimum term
- 1 month
- Maximum term
- 18 months
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a real estate agent or broker